Enhancing engine performance
Designers and manufacturers of bespoke engine cleaning systems that restore power output and maximise revenue potential.
R-MC brings together surface-active chemistry and multi-high-pressure fluid injection technology to provide a total cleaning concept. Our understanding of compressor fouling gained through extensive research with Cranfield University ensures all engine types whether automotive, marine diesel engines or aviation and industrial gas turbines will benefit from the use of R-MC's pioneering cleaning technology.
- On and Off-line Gas Turbine compressor washing
- Restoring compressor efficiency and performance,
minimising lost revenue
- Removal of compressor fouling from compressor blades
- Reduction in exhaust gas temperatures
- Reduced exhaust NOx emissions
- Gas path cleaning, air charge coolers and turbo chargers
- OEM approved wash skids and cleaning fluids
- Patented aqueous cleaning fluids and On/Off-line delivery systems